If you do not classify, the CryptoTax app will record your deposits as purchases at the time of deposit. The acquisition cost is the market value of the deposited assets at the time of deposit.
Beiträge in diesem Abschnitt
- Automatic classification of deposits - linking account transfers
- Why classifying deposits?
- Automatic classification of deposits
- Standard classification - acquisition at fair value
- Account transfers - linking of deposits and withdrawals
- Over the Counter - Purchases that do not take place on exchanges
- Hard Fork - Coins you received from Hard Forks
- Lending - Interest on the lending of coins
- Staking - Income from participation in the Proof of Stake consensus
- Airdrops - Coins you received from Airdrops